Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 1 and 2

Day one went well. I did everything I wanted to do. I exercised, didn't snack, drank lots of water. I always find that the first couple days, even weeks sometimes, are easy to have determination when it comes to getting in shape, and then I get lazy with it, so lets hope this keeps up. 


Today is day 2, I am doing well with the not snacking, but I dont think I will be getting a work out in today. We are heading to New Glasgow and Cape Breton to visit family this weekend and I dont have anytime to exercise, however running up and down the stairs trying to get everything packed and ready may be considered a work out. I will be trying my best not to lose focus this weekend! 


2 comments:

Elysa Johnston said...

Good for you! I'm on a diet and work out plan right too and it is hard! What do you do for working out? Do you go to the gym or are you awesome and can actually work out at home (I can't!!!) I love that you're blogging about it, it gives me motivation to keep going when I read about others working hard. I am actually blogging about the same thing right now, but am kinda keeping my blog on the down low until I have more of it done.....

Elysa Johnston said...

Oh and snacking is good for you, you should never be hungry!!!