Wednesday, May 9, 2012

This time!

So over the years I have been setting goals to lose weight and never following through. Starting today I am trying again, this time it is going to work! I thought that if I post about the beginning, and every day, or every 2 days depending on how busy things get, i post about my progress I will be able to attain my goal. I am not going to tell my starting weight yet as i am just too embarrassed by it. I will  say what it was when I start to lose. I will also post "before and after" pictures as I lose as well.

I currently am eating whatever I want whenever I want. I usually skip breakfast,  I dont drink enough water, I dont exercise. So I am not  going to try any crazy diets, my plan to start out is that I am going to start drinking 8 cups of water everyday, I am going to exercise at least 5 days a week, i am going to start eating more healthy foods, cutting out snacks and not eating after I finish supper.

I realize I haven't been keeping up with my blog, so if no one is reading this that is fine, it is still a way for me to track my progress, however, if there is anyone still reading that has some tasty healthy recipes, please let me know.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Kraft.ca is full of healthy yummy recipes. As is Pinterest.

Also, I like the idea i saw on Pinterest the other day of having two jars. One with rocks or marbles or something in it (1 rock for each pound you want to lose). The other jar you fill with the rocks as you lose the pounds. It's a good way of being able to see a result before you can actually SEE the results.

Steve and I have pretty much set those same goals which we will start at the end of May. I'm quite excited about it :)

The Bing's said...

You are inspiring me!!

I have lost baby weight, but had extra weight on even before I was pregnant... so I'm working on that and just feeling better in general.

I have a great new stroller for Olivia and that's encouraging me to get out and walk more, but I agree with you on the whole water thing... I don't drink enough and should be where I am nursing too. Maybe I will start with that too...

looking forward to more posts and will try to be a good commenter, friend support always helps!!