Thursday, August 6, 2009

Natal Day

I started this post about a week ago... so before Natal day comes around again I should post it.

I so enjoyed Natal Day, mostly because it gave me an extra day off work, but we had a lot of fun.
Chad and I took our niece's Calla and Reese to Taylor's Head beach. We met up with Chad's Dad and family. It was a long drive for the girls, but it is a nice spot. It is just past Spry Bay. The water was cold but the beach wasn't rocky or full of seaweed so that was nice.
Chad of course dug a big hole. And then did a hand stand in it. He is just too funny!


This is Everyone hanging out. Chad digging a hole.


Chad getting out of the hole.



Chad and Calla hanging out in the hole.


Reese...i love this kid, she is just too cute!!




Oh, and there was some sand castles built. I didn't get a picture of the finished product, but it was awesome!

It was a good day!

2 comments:

The Bing's said...

in all my time knowing chad i don't think i knew he liked building things in the sand... too cute! Looks like you guys had a fun time and I'm sure the girls were loving hanging out with their auntie and uncle!!!

Unknown said...

Chad loves to build anything with anything? :-)