Wednesday, August 26, 2009

4 years!!


4 years ago today Chad and I got married! It is hard to believe it has been that long. To me it feels like maybe a year. I asked Chad if it had felt like 4 years...he said "yes" (which of course I took the wrong way), but he said.... "it is just hard to remember a time when we weren't together." I thought that was a pretty good answer.
Chad is the best husband! He is sensitive and sweet and does the dishes for me cause I hate it.
He's hansom and funny and he keeps me on the right path! He is smart and inspiring and will do anything for me! He is the perfect guy for me and I am so lucky to be with him forever!!

7 comments:

The Full Nelson said...

Happy Anniversary! It doesn't seem that long ago that we were sitting at your reception!! Hope you two enjoy your day

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Time goes by so fast! Hope you have a great day.

Sharee said...

How fun! I remember when President Gurney let me leave my area and come to your wedding! That was awesome! Crazy to think it's been four years!

Kristi Drennan said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love that picture of you two!

Nikki Nielsen said...

happy 4 years, friend!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary guys!

Beckey said...

Hope you had a great anniversary! I hardly ever see you guys anymore!