Thursday, February 7, 2008

Obsessed!


So I am just loving the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I have only read the first book and I am totally obsessed with it. I have been dying to get my hands on the next one. I bought the 1st book last Friday and finished it on Monday. It was my plan to go after work on Tuesday to go to Chapters and pick up the next one however our car needed to be saftey inspected and did not pass so it was getting fixed and I was with out transportation. I could have taken the bus, but it was snowing....no thanks. So our car is still getting fixed...(hopefully we get it back today) and then I will be able to get to Chapters. There are 3 books in the series out now and the 4th one comes out in August...I dont know if I can wait that long!
So...without a car we have also been putting off grocery shopping...we are getting pretty low. It's sad. We have our food storage and everything but we go shopping every week for the next week's food. I think that needs to change!


So, another thing I have discovered lately is Good Reads. If you are not signed up and are interested in sharing your reading likes and dislikes go here: http://www.goodreads.com/

It's a lot of fun. And it really helps with ideas in what to read next.


So the whole house thing has been put on hold for right now...I am totally bummed. I need to get out of that apartment. We ran into a few problems so we need to figure that all out first. I really would like to at least move to a bigger apartment but I dont want to sign a year lease. The one and only good thing about our apartment now is that is has always been month to month.


I am excited that it is almost the weekend. Today totally feels like Friday though. Which means tomorrow is going to be brutal! Chad has to go to Bridgewater for Stake Meetings this sunday. Hopefully I can with him. He is speaking...i love to hear him speak.


Oh my, back to work i guess....have a good day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Work just sucks eh...and that also sucks about putting a house on hold. Hopefully you can find somewhere better to live soon.

Julia said...

we don't have to worry about any more stake stuff until march or something and then it's off to greenwood! lol.
hey, you coul dhave our appartment when we move out, and take our month to month! side note: our place is almost as crap as yours so maybe not really worth it!

The Super Seven said...

There is a townhouse for rent on our street......I know that the last people weren't there very long so who knows.....maybe it's month to month and bigger then an apartment:)I'll get the number for you .......never hurts to ask!!! I can relate to the whole book obsession.....so good.....I want to get it in softcover though so I'll be bsuy reading others till June.....unless my copy at the library comes in.....I have my mom reading it now!!

Kristi Drennan said...

I of course share your love of the Twilight book(s) and am super excited for the fourth one to come out! She has some other books that I'm thinking I may get as well. I am enjoying the Good Reads site but have lots of work to do on it still. I can't remember all the books I've read or want to read so I just take them one book at a time! Yeah the apartments on Willet aren't the best. I actually loved and hated ours. I loved the space (but we had like the best two bedroom in the building) and well I loved being in Halifax and I loved the month to month. Hang in there...take it from me...living in a apartment that doesn't have a year lease will be worth it when you can buy.