Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bored!

So work has slowed right down since Christmas...so I am trying to come up with things to do to occupy my time. Any ideas would be great...they have to be things I can do in the office though. Yesterday was nice though because I actually got to go out for Lunch! I never do that!. But my Dad and Brother and Grandparents were in the city and they came and took me out. It was a good break in the day! It was great to see my grandparents, it has been so long! They live in Cape Brenton which is only 5 hours away but it is hard to do with a busy schedule. Chad and I are really going to try to get down there soon though to visit. Before yesterday it had been like 2 years since I have seen them...I am such a bad grandchild!





This is a picture of my brother with my Grandparents. It was not taken yesterday because they kind of surprised me at work and I didn't bring my camera, but they were looking just as good yesterday!


So nothing else exciting is going on. I am excited for the weekend! I dont have anything planned but it will be great to be able to relax and spend time with Chad. Last weekend was full of fun! From games to suppers to haircuts (Melissa's not mine...it looks GREAT too!) Lots of family fun. Chad and I also took a drive out to Enfield to see if we could find this property for sale. We are thinking about building a house. We aren't sure yet if we will build or buy so we are just looking around right now, but hopefully soon we will come to a conclusion. But we couldn't find the property so we will have to try again some other day. I cant wait to not live in this apartment any more!


Tonight is a regional youth activity. Chad has to go to Windsor for it. I hope the roads are better by then. I hate winter driving! Actually I hate winter in general! I need to live somewhere that is always warm and never snows! But it should be fun tonight. It's not the same with out you Chantelle! Hope you are enjoying your warm weather!



Anyway...back to "work"...seriously ideas to kill time would be helpful!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say "AMEN" to no more apartment living!! But I have to say that house hunting is stressful....I guess it will be worth all the stress once we are apartment free!

The Bing's said...

I have to agree with the no more apartment dwelling..I don't mind living in mine for now...but not forever!!!! I don't love the mingling of all the random food smells!!! Glad you were able to update the blog!!!

Julia said...

hahah, josh said he had the worst time last night. he came home in a cranky mood and said he was saying some not so nice things when he was there. i told him he should have dropped the f bomb and gotten released! hahha
hope your evening was better.
glad you got to go out for lunch. dang burnside just isnt the same as over here. i wish we were closer and could have lunch together!

Anonymous said...

I would love a house!! I would still rather be bored at work than at my work right now...it's crazy busy and not fun with stats to make etc...we could switch jobs!!

Beckey said...

That would be awesome for you to buy a house! Good luck with that!

Channynba said...

good luck on the house hunting...that sounds like a new and exciting adventure for you.
As for killing time...read a book. Thats what I would do.