Monday, January 28, 2008

Bittersweet!


I was totally shocked this morning when I was invited to a Group on facebook titled In Memory of Gordon B Hinkley. I didn't believe it at first. But he lived a long full life and it was his time to go. I am a little sad because he was an amazing man and having him on the earth made it a better place. But I am also so excited for him! He gets to be with his wife again and he will be a great missionary and example to those he is with now.


I will miss his talks, his humor, his kindness for everyone, his spirit and many other things. Even thought I never met him in person, I feel like he was a close friend. He will be missed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's definately bittersweet...I am happyf or him though...he's in a much nicer place now!

The Bing's said...

i agree with you so much...he will be missed here so much, he always had such a warm and sweet smile on his face. i'm happy for him though because he'll get to be with his wife who he loved so so much!!