Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New Furniture

So, i am so bad at this! I'll try to do better. It has been a crazy busy month! Almost every weekend Chad and I have gone to my parents place in New Glasgow. Chad is working on a house down there and weekends are the only time we have to get there. It is almost over and that will be nice. I love going home to visit, but the weather is starting to get bad and it will be nice not to have to travel as much.

So other than that not too much is going on with us. We bought some new furinture. Like i said before, we bought a new Dinning room table and then we bought a new Couch and Love seat. Then this past week I decided we needed an ottoman. So I was looking on Kijiji and I found a big armless chair and ottoman for $80! I love Kijiji. Except, i hate Kijiji.

I will explain... I love the deals, but I hate calling and going to other people's house to look at stuff. It kind of stresses me out. That is why I need to stop looking at Kijiji.

But the chair and ottoman are in great shape, but they are not the right color, so I am hoping that I will be able to cover them. I have never done anything like that before, but they are both pretty square so I dont think it will be too hard.

I dont have any pictures of the furniture in our place yet, but here are the pictures for the websites:

This is the table and chair set. I love it. It is really high!


This is the Couch, the love seat looks the same only a little smaller.



I am going to cover it in a light/medium green if I can find the right color. For now the Chair is in our bedroom and the ottoman is in the living room by the couch.



So really that is all that is new. We are getting ready for Christmas, I cant believe it is December already! I am proud though that other than a few things for Chad I am totally done my christmas shopping! I bought alot of stuff from Ebay...i get like 2 packages a week! I am totally obsessed with Ebay, I am on it everyday! It could be devoloping into a problem!

Well, I hope you all have a great day! I have to get back to work...I will update again soon!



6 comments:

Kristine said...

have fun covering that chair! its actually not as hard as it seems... i did a couch once... its really time consuming but so satisfying when you are done!

The Bing's said...

Wow what a fun post...I love love love the new furniture!! It looks awesome and I'm sure it'll make your place feel even more like home. When we got our new furniture it changed the whole feel of the apartment!! Can't wait to see pictures of it in your apartment!!

Julia said...

oh man, i would love to have a table like that. josh said we probably wont for a while, since kiddies can't get on the chairs. but seriously, very nice.
you shoudl take some pictures of everything in place so i can get the good visuals!

Anonymous said...

I love your new furniture, it looks great! I can't wait to get new stuff...someday! Glad to have a post to read!!

Beckey said...

I love getting new furniture, and it will be a while before I get some new...so it's nice seeing yours! It's way nice!

Keah and Michael O'Hearon said...

Love the new furniture, I really love the dining room set as well..Michael and I need a new set too. And I'm so glad that your back on the blogging wagon..I've missed your posts!