Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas is Coming...

So Christmas is coming so I though....i should post some pictures of Halloween!!
Well, I forgot to post pictures of Halloween, so now is the time.


We had a good time, Chad and I went over to Brant and Melissa's place to see the girls. They were too cute! We handed out candy and carved pumpkins. It was a full house...Brant and Melissa of course, plus Mallory and Jake, Logan and Katrina, Chad and I and Luana were all there to have fun...


Logan Carving the Pumkin...Jake helped with this as well.


The Finished Product!




This is my pumpkin....Strong Bad!




My Little Chicken....too cute!!!


Calla was Super Calla....like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. If you asked her what she was dressed as she would say the whole thing in one breath...cute! Melissa is a super hero all on her own, she made the whole costume including the boots!


So on to Christmas...I have not yet put up my tree, i keep meaning to but i have not found the time yet. But I did buy some very cute foam tree's from Michael's that Chad and I had fun decorating the other night. I think they look great!



I did the one on the left and the one in the back and Chad did the one on the right. They are pretty awesome i think!

We also decided it was time to get a little festive at work. Me and my coworker Lisa put up the little Christmas tree last week. It's a little "Charlie Brown" but it helps set the mood.


It looks much better in person I have to say!

Well, back to work....the head honcho from Head office are coming today, I have to at least look busy! Tonight is our Chirstmas party...nothing big just dinner, but honestly I cant wait till it is over! Ok...time to look busy!

Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

Beckey said...

I love that you have jack-o-lantern's and Christmas trees in the same post!

Julia said...

ahahahahhaha, your tree at work is fun!!! it's like the little tree that could...

Anonymous said...

The pumpkins and trees all look great! Hope your work dinner was fun

Kristiane said...

I love your strongnad pumpkin. He's pretty cool I have to admit. And the girls were pretty cute. Glad to see all is well!

Channynba said...

Looks like fun was had by all. MERRY CHRISTMAS