Thursday, September 20, 2007

Celebrity Gossip

So as I said before, there was some celebrity action going on in Metro a few week ends ago. A little bit of background...My office decided to have a little summer party, so we went on the Harbour Queen dinner cruise around the halifax harbour. It was so much fun! Good food! Anyway...we were going around the north west arm and there was a huge yacht ...take a look...


Now, I dont think you can really apprreaciate the size of this thing unless you were there, but just to get an idea...take a look, there is a helicopter on the back. How crazy. Anyway there were rumors going around our cruise that it was...Sean Connery! As cool as that would be, i also heard that it was Tom Selleck. Also very cool and alot more believable. But it is still up in the air, I never got a concrete answer out of anyone...but the boat is cool! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for more celebrity encounters!



Also, I need a better Camera because this picture would have turned out better but it is still cool. This is Halifax at night.


Also, Just wanted to put some pictures up of my neices'. This is at Calla's 3rd birthday party. I cant believe how big they are getting.

Brant and His Girls

Reese...too cute! Love those eyes!


Oh, one more thing....I need to post about Julia...because she told me to! ;)
Julia. have a good flight and a good trip and bring me back a present! Say hi to Aubrey and Sharee for me!

6 comments:

Beckey said...

Cool pictures! That yacht would have been cool to see, I think I heard you talking about it at Halle's party. Was that you? Anyway, it was good to see you posting again!

The Bing's said...

Awesome pictures...that boat must have been huge to have a hellicopter on it...insane!!! Love the pictures of Brant's girls, they're adorable...I just met Reese for the first time before the wedding and she is adorable!!! Fun Post Ashley!!!!

Channynba said...

love the pics...Boats are neat. But I couldn't be on them for long periods of time. SEA SICK ME.
Brants kids are so cute. I agree Reese's eyes are HUGE and beautiful. See ya sunday

Karlee said...

I totally saw that boat down at the Harbour! Doesn't that make you sick! I took a picture of it too! :0) I can't believe the helicopter on top! Wow!

Julia said...

i can't believe you didnt tell me about that huge boat earlier. if you are going to the next perez hilton you are going to better publicize!!! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

That's exciting! I really hope you find out who it is. I would be really cool if it was Sean Conrey. Congratulations on your second anniversary..Here's to many more!