Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Almost a Month!...

Well, I dont have any pictures because I am at work, but I couldn't let it hit a month with out posting...i know i am cutting it close! Also after a few friendly reminders from Beckey and Julia it's about time! If Kristi can post right after having a baby, i should be able to since I did not just have a baby. By the way, Congadulations Kristi and Matt, Isaiah is so cute! You look like very proud parents!

Um I cant even think what happened with in the last month, it's been to long. Well Chad and I had our 2nd Anniversary. It was on a Sunday so we made dinner together and relaxed for the eveing. We bought each other gifts, I got Chad some Golf Clubs...he has taken a new interest in golf, i hear he is getting better! And Chad bought me a Digital Picture frame that i totally wanted! I am pretty excited about it. I will have to take some pictures of the gifts to show.

So on Saturday Julia called me and asked if I wanted to go get my hair cut with her. This kind of decision for me takes about a month! There is a point I get to that i need to change my hair and then it takes me about a month to decide what I want to do with it, so when I had to decide with in a few minutes it caused a little bit of stress. In the end I decided it was a good idea to get a trim...and I must say I am glad i went though with it because I really like it! Julia also took a step into the unknown and got bangs...she is lookin good!~

so my dream job is to be a celebrity blogger, because that would be awesome!! But we live in Halifax...nothing exciting, famous wise, happens here at all, so I have a slim to none chance of making that work, but stay tuned for what could be close to a celebrity incounter...i will post later tonight with pictures. (Are you excited??)

5 comments:

The Bing's said...

I'm super excited to see pictures. I'm glad you back blogging...I've been checking daily!!hahha!! Sounds like you and chad had a great anniversary!! I totally need to see the digital picture frame...they always look really cool!! Hope you are having a great week!!!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear an update. Can't wait to see your hair!

Beckey said...

Yay, you updated! Can't wait to see the pics!

Julia said...

ps. where are the pictures you weiner?
p.s i leave tomororw, you can blog about that if you want!

Channynba said...

long time no blog...good to see you back.