Saturday, July 10, 2010

30 weeks!


Today I hit the 30 week mark. 10 weeks left, or 70 days! Of course this is till my due date and I am anticipating going late, but I will still be counting down! So what did I do on this overcast, muggy, hot saturday to celebrate my 30 weeks... I mopped the kitchen floor!! Let me tell you, it was not easy, but it needed to be done!

Up until this point I have not posted any pregnancy pictures and this is because I hate pictures of myself. I have taken a few along the way so I remember what I looked like but I think tomorrow I will get Chad to take a few and probably post some.

We haven`t been up to much so far this summer, just spending time with friends and family. Chad has been working a lot, sometimes on Saturday`s, like today... which brings in a little extra money. I am so lucky to have a husband like him!

Life is good, a little uneventful, but I am enjoying it because I know that in about 10 weeks everything is going to change! We are excited to meet our little girl...who we still haven`t settled on a name for yet....So bring on the suggestions...

5 comments:

Jocelyne, Greg & Co. said...

Hooray for 30 weeks! Can't wait to see your little girl. I like Violet for a girls name...I wanted to use it but Violet Veinot is too much V sound I think. That's the only suggestion I've got. I find picking out names stressful. If it were just up to me it would be easy, but the husbands got to have a say too.

The Full Nelson said...

I always love reaching 30 weeks, really brings you in for the home stretch. Good luck with the name decision, never an easy task!

Rob said...

Penelope, Charlotte, Mabel, Maisey, Caroline. Those are a few I like.

Amy said...

Steve has some suggestions:
Briska-bell or Ashad

Have you seen this list?
http://www.babynamenetwork.com/index.php?page=Search&origin=Celtic&gender=girl&type=meaning&search=&submit=Search

Elysa Johnston said...

Yep, Violet is the best name ever, this is true!
You should name your baby Isla, that name is super pretty!
I love nature names for middle names, like autumn or meadow. I think I'm a little bit of a hippy!
I ams oooo excited for this baby to come, she's going to be gorgeous!