Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Laura's Home!!


I am late with this post, but on the 18th my Sister got home from her mission. The 18 months went by so fast! It is good to have her around again though. Chad and I went to the airport to meet here. My Mom got us to make posters and everything. Chad and I got there a little early, her flight was supposed to get in at 10:50pm. We got there around 10:30, and as we were walking in the door Chad said "wouldn't it be funny if she was already here..." Then we looked ahead at the benches by the door and there was Laura sitting all alone. Her plane got in a hour early. So the posters and the video camera were all wasted! My parents showed up like 10 minutes later. It would have been fun to have us all gathered around waiting for her when she got off the plane, but I think this makes a better story!

Anyway...it is good to have you home La!

5 comments:

Nikki Nielsen said...

awww well that's much better than my sweet husband....his family got mixed up and he got in a day earlier than they thought...he was at the airport for 4 hours before he could get ahold of anyone. his mom will never forgive herself! haha

Ashley said...

Awe...that really is too bad!

The Full Nelson said...

oh too bad you missed her entrance but at least she was an hour early and not an hour late!!

Caverly Smith said...

CUTE!! What a great picture! She's so pretty! Bring her on over this way!

Renee said...

Good to see Laura again. She looks great. I loved your story of the airport. That's exactly how things go in real life...