Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chirstmas is coming!

It is hard to believe that it is already december. I have most of my shopping done, but I still feel rushed! I decided this year i would make an advent wreath...I saw one in a magazine i have and thought it looked cute. This is how mine turned out...





This is what is inside! I love Lindor chocolates!




I also wanted to mention that I am pretty excited for my brother. Since I can remember Alec's life has been basketball. This year he started school at UNB Saint John and he made the basketball team. I am pretty proud, so any game he has that is near the city Chad and I go to. We were lucky with his first game, it was at Mount Saint Vincent.

This is Alec (number 4) taking some foul shots at that first game.



Last weekend we went to Truro to see him play. I used to go to every game he played in high school. It is good to see him out there again. He is a pretty amazing player, even though he might argue that with me...he's just modest!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I thought you didn't like wreaths :P
It's super cute though. What are the little containers made out of?
It's a great way to have one advent calendar for the whole family without having to take turns getting the chocolates. lol

Ashley said...

I know...i still dont like wreaths, but this one was cool...and anything that involves chocolate i like! The containers are those tins you can get at michael's for wedding favors.

The Full Nelson said...

very cute advent calendar!

Anonymous said...

I love your wreath!!! That's awesome that Alex made the team. Yuo are such a great sister!

Mel McDonald said...

Congrats to your brother. LOVE the wreath!!

Renee said...

Great wreath. You're so crafty! Fun to see the photo of Alec on the basketball team. That's exciting!!