Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Let me explain...

Ok, I am the worst blogger ever lately!!! But it has been a busy 2 months! I honestly cant believe it is going to be Feburary next week! Anyway Things have been busy... in December, lets be honest, everyone is busy so I have no real excuse except I thought I was doing good with my Christmas shopping as I started in Oct, but then it was all of a sudden 2 weeks before christmas and I was still not finished!

We had a nice christmas, we went to my parents place and I got to talk to my little sister on Christmas day for a few minutes. She is in Italy on her mission (which is like half over already! I cant believe how time flies!) So that was a lot of fun!
New Years was fun, we spent out night with Shane and Jessica and Nathan and Caverly. It was a lot of fun, playing games, good food and fun non alcoholic drinks!

Then I had my birthday, which Chad threw me a surprise party! I am not one for surprises, but it wasn't too bad! I honestly had no idea!! Chad really is the best husband ever! He went all out for that party! And he bought me a photo printer which works great!! I cant believe I am 25! Scary!
Also, for the past month and a half we have had Chad's sister Mallory and her husband Jake staying with us. It is sometimes hard sharing your space with other people like that, but last night they decided they were going to stay with Chad's Mom and try to get an apartment in her building...it was almost sad having them leave. They were living in bridgewater, so having them in Dartmouth will be nice, we will be able to hang out a lot more often!

And on top of it all Chad started school at the begining of January. He has to take four 6 week blocks of school, one each year. He hasn't be able to get in until now, so he wil be doing 2 block for school this year, but he has had to adjust to the homework and tests and projects. He is doing very well though! I miss the paychecks though!

So, like I said...we have been busy...nothing too exciting, but lots to do!

I am going to end this post with a few pictures! (that's another reason I am slack! I dont like to post with out pictures, so I will have to try to take more pictures!)


This is my parents house all decorated for Christmas that my sister did...Chad said it's not real decorating unless you use a ladder! I think it looks nice!


On Christmas eve in new glasgow they have Santa travel all around the town on a fire truck, he goes up and down all of the streets...it takes all night, anyway we heard the sirens so we went out to see him coming, I got bored waiting so I built a mini snow man on the front step.
Unfortunately he had melted the next morning! RIP



I almost forgot....Today is my little sister Laura's 22nd Birthday! Like I said, she is in Italy, but I want to say happy birthday anyway! This is a picture of my siblings ( it is like a year or so old) Laura, Alec and Amy!


Well, now that I have caught up the last 2 months I will update more often!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally an update!! Italy would be such a wonderful place to serve a mission...i'd love to go there. I think the house looks nice too...just saves you using a ladder to take everything down!!

Anonymous said...

I love your mini snowman!!!! Wow it does sound like you've been busy and I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Birthday! Enjoy your 25th year!

Julia said...

so think you're brother and my sister should go on a date.
p.s thanks for the update. i have missed you. can't wait to see you tomorrow evening.

Amy said...

Wow... way to steal my pictures without giving credit! :P
Also... that picture of Laura, Alec and I is like 3 years old.
Oh! and when I get back, you HAVE to come play rockband!!!

The Bing's said...

yeah an update... I was thinking about you last week when I saw you were near the bottom of the updated list, it's great to hear from you!! Sounds like you have been having some fun... so sweet of Chad to throw you a surprise party, too cute!!! Loved the pictures at the end... that snowman is adorable, you could frame him easily!!!