Friday, August 8, 2008

New Car!

So I have been MIA for a while but things have been crazy busy! Anyway, I am still busy and I have a few things I want to post about like our recent family reunion (that I actually have pictures for) but that will have to wait just a little bit longer!


I just wanted to post quickly about our recent purchase! For a while now Chad and I have been floating the idea of a new car...but about a month ago it became a serious topic of disscussion so we decided it was time. So last night that final paper work was signed and we brought home our "new to us" car! It is a 2004 Mazda Tribute. We like it!


Here is a picture from the dealership....

It looks really long in this picture, but it is actually a pretty small SUV.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend and I will post again soon!

5 comments:

The Bing's said...

Oh la la...I LOVE the new car...it's super stylin and nice. Love the color!!!! Can't wait to see you crusin' around in it!!!!

Anonymous said...

The car looks great! Enjoy your new purchase!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I like it! Congrats on the new purchase!!

Julia said...

i am soooo excited you guys took the plunge. you are going to be so happy!

Robyn and Justin Woods said...

I love the new car!! You want to trade? lol :)