Wednesday, August 27, 2008

3 Years!

Yesterday was our 3rd anniversary! This is the only picture I have on my computer at the moment...classy!! It has been a great 3 years and I am so lucky to have Chad as my husband! He is the best! I could not have found anyone better!

Our night was going to start with going out for dinner and then just spending some time together, but when we got home from work Chad noticed that his leg had swelled up and turned a purple/red color just in one day. So instead for dinner we went to a walk in clinic. That's just as romantic right? ;)

Anyway, he got it checked out and it was just a little infection. It is much better today. It was a little scary yesterday though. I was sitting in the waiting room while Chad was getting checked out and I heard one of the nurse/receptionist people say that they were having a medical emergency...I then thought....oh no, it's Chad...what if they have to amputate? I know that seems a little extreme, but Chad doesn't have the best luck! Anyway, a few minutes later he came out and everything was fine! The rest of the night we spent buying Chad new work boots and some hubcaps for the old car (so it looks better to sell).

I think we will end up going out for dinner some time this weekend for a little celebrating! It doesn't matter though, all I really wanted was to spend some time together and that's what we did!

3 years...I can hardly believe it! Time goes so fast!

A+C Forever!

7 comments:

The Super Seven said...

Congrats on your 3rd year anniversary......how the time seems to fly. I'm going on 9 years so I feel ancient!!! Hope that you get to go out to dinner soon....if you need any suggestions we always have a long list if you are up for something a little different!!!! Hope you are having a great week!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! I can't believe that Phil and I have been married three years. Hope you get to go for a yummy dinner!

Channynba said...

Wow...3 years congrats

Renee said...

Congratulations from Renee (Brenda's daughter). Amy sent me a link to your blog. Hope Chad is feeling better.

Julia said...

haha, the walk in clinic. classy!!!

i am sorry to hear that you had to go there instead of dinner, but i am sure you'll make it up :)
i miss you, and i wish you wernt in y.w on sunday, i didnt even get to talk to you!

Beckey said...

Hope you had a great anniversary AND hope Chad's foot is a little better!

Sharee said...

Hey Ashley! I found you through Julia's blog! Congrats on the 3-year anniversary! I can't believe it! I was at your wedding remember? I got the day off from missionary work to come! I can't believe it's been three years!