Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekend Fun and Good-bye's

I know you must all be shocked...another post so soon, I am a little surprised myself.

I am sad to say that my old Roomate Kate, is moving to Denver. I am very happy for her, and I know she is going to do great at her new job, but I am sad to see her go so far away. Kate and I had our last dinner date on thursday. It was very nice. We went to Jack Astor's in Bayers Lake. We caught up on everything going on with one another. She leaves this Friday, she will be missed!
Here is a picture after our date. She just got her hair cut that day, it looks great!


Then on Friday, we were supposed to go camping with Chad's Family in the valley. I am now so glad we cancelled it. I think I would have froze to death in the cold and the rain. We decided on Friday afternoon that we should reschedule. So then Chad and i had to come up with new plans. Chad wanted to get out of the house, so we went bowling. We played 2 strings, I won the first and Chad won the 2nd. I have this weird thing with bowling, and anyone who has played with me can attest to it, but I do really well, ususally winning the first string, but always do miserable the 2nd time around. However, on Saturday, my last turn to bowl, I got a strike! That almost never happens!















Gotta love bowling shoes...they are so hot right now! Also, Chad has the best bowling technique. it's like Ballet Bowling...He's Cute.

This is Our Score Card...we should have had a tie breaker.
On Saturday Chad and I got to sleep in, and sleep in we did! It was almost 10 when i got up! I was so excited! We did some much needed laundry and then decided we both needed Jeans so we went to the mall. After a few purchases there we went home to set up our new DVD rack. We couldn't decide between a rack that held 160 DVD or one that held 300. We bought the 160. We got home and set it up, we filled it. We should have went for the bigger one. Oh well. We buy too many movies! We then watched Night at the Museum. It was pretty good.
Sunday was pretty relaxing, after Church of course. And now it is Monday, at work. Work is not fun! I wish I was rich and didn't have to work. Even just a couple hundred thousand would be nice! I could invest!
Anyway, I am off to dream of a richer time...have a good day!

5 comments:

Beckey said...

Sounds like you had fun with your hubby! Now that explains why you weren't at Eastside Marios the other night, I thought you would be there... you didn't miss much with the service we got, but we had fun! Are you still working at the same place or did you get a new job? I never heard...I am out of the loop here!

Kristi Drennan said...

It's funny you say that about the bowling. I'm sorta like that too. One time Rust and I had a bet going for bowling and I won and he had to sing a song to me everytime I said his name for a whole weekend. It was great!! Are you still at that same job? I'm with you...I wish I could get a few hundred grand and invest!

Julia said...

i was super suprised to see a new post, excited for sure.
did you and chad end up seeing Bourne? the calders and us went last night, it was good.
hey,i have a coupon for 1 hour free bowling for 4 people, maybe we could make a double date out of it? only if you promise to let me win!

Channynba said...

gotta love those speacial dates...its good to know that you still have them even after your married.
I love bowling...I suck at it but I love it none the less.

The Bing's said...

Sounds like you and chad had a very fun and productive weekend. Bowling looked like a lot of fun...we should get a big group of people together and go sometime it would be a blast! Too bad you didn't get to go camping though, I'm sure it would have been a blast! Great to read another post so soon!!