Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sorry, it's been a while

So, I realize that it has been like 3 weeks, but nothing too exciting has happened and I have been busy. But Last week something exciting happened. I am very happy because my best friend from high school Heather has moved to the city! She moved up here at the begining of May, but last sunday I finally saw her, so it feels like she is really here now! I am so excited! We are planning on hanging out this saturday...maybe going shopping.

I couldn't find any new pictures of Heather and I so I am posting one of us from my wedding.


Speaking of the wedding, after Sonja's blog about her 2 year anniversary, I realized it is mine and Chad's 2 year anniversary this August. I cant believe how fast the time goes! It feels like it was just last week that we got married. I'll have to think of something fun for us to do that weekend.
Last weekend, there was a youth dance, and since Chad is the Stake YM's pres, he had to help decorate. The night he was decorating, I went shopping with his Mom. Then when i came to pick up Chad, I saw my grandparents coming out of the temple. It was fun, it seems like I haven't seen them in forever. They seemed to be doing good. They are so cute. They are one of the cutest couples I know.
So I am at work and must go, I am hoping something more exciting happens soon!

3 comments:

Julia said...

oh no, now that your friend lives here i wont get anymore ashley time :(
i'm going on strike...
i'm not even going to comment on your blogs anymore until i get to hang out with you...friend traitor...

The Bing's said...

I have missed your updates so much!!!! So great to hear from you on here...with pictures and everything. Was that Heather with you on Sunday??? Keep the blogs coming...even if you don't think they are exciting...heck I write about TV on mine, I'm such a geek!!!

Kristi Drennan said...

Yay!! A POST!!!!

I think I know Heather...or met her a few times at least. That's fun that's she's here! Though Julia seems like she's border line gonna have a fit ha ha ha! JK Post more!!! This is all I have here in Manitoba!