Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Begining

So I have decided to try this blog thing.
To start I thought I would talk about where life has taken me up to this point.
I have graduated from St Mary's University with a commerce degree majoring in Human Resource Management. I am working at a job placement agency as a recruiter. It's not really fun but it's a job. I am married to a wonderful guy, Chad, who is so cute and perfect. He is working as an Electrician Apprentice and after 4 years hopefully he will get his trade ticket. We live in Clayton Park and cant wait to move into a house.

Now for the good stuff...I should say why we are so eager to move into a house. Mainly because crazy stuff happens to us in apartments. Our latest experience happened about 3 weeks or a month ago. We were pleasenty sleeping in our bed when I heard 2 guys fighting out in the hall. I was ticked that they woke me up and went to see what was going on (through the peep hole of course). So there were 2 guys yelling at each other in the hallway, then they started to fight. All of a sudden the 2 guys came barreling through our door. They broke the door frame and there was blood and stuff all over the place. Anyway it turned out one of the guys lived in the building...he got evicted, we got our door fixed, and now we await the next crazy adventure. Good times at 200 Willett St!

We are doing a NCAA (basketball) pool here in my office. So far I am 2 for 3. I think I will win!
I really dont know much about University basketball, but I am confident in my picks! I just really want to beat out the guys in my office!

Anyway seeing as I am at work I should probably get back to it, I will post again soon. Maybe add some pictures with the next one! (baby steps!)

4 comments:

Julia said...

OH YAY. I have wooed you into the world of blogging. it looks good so far. pictures will be fun. just steal the camera from work. you're off to a great start, i am going to add you to my list of links

Channynba said...

Welcome to blogging, its so much fun. Its like your writing your own little book. I look forward to reading more.

Kristi Drennan said...

I told you crazy stuff happened there! Keeps things exciting!! Ha ha ha! Matt actually enjoyed it I think.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley, It's nice to be able to keep up with you and the Halifax crew!