Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011

So, i wasn't going to post this, but I thought that if I dont write it down or tell someone i might not follow through. I have a goal to lose 45 pounds by Aug 6, 2011. My friend Sarah from high school is getting married so that is the date I picked as my end date, and this tuesday is my start date. I think it can be done, and should be done, so there it is folks. I dont think I will post my weight cause i am just too embarressed but maybe along the way when i am feeling more conifdent I will let you in on it. That might not happen till the end, but we will see.

In other news...I have no other news. i lead a very uneventful life, somehow I thought that adding a baby to the mix would live'n things up a bit, but she is pretty perfect and mellow and fits right into our comfortable little life. I am sure that will change when she starts being a little more independant and crawling.
I have to say though she is growing up way too fast.

Here she is standing up by next to the ottoman...she's quite strong!

7 comments:

The Super Seven said...

She looks so grown up in this picture!!! Good luck on your weight loss goal.....I'm sure you'll be able to accomplish it. I need to set some goals like that.....the tub of ice cream in my freezer won't help that cause....

Amy said...

She is looking more like you as she gets older.

The Full Nelson said...

She's so sweet! Good luck with the weight loss, I am sure you'll do it!

Jocelyne, Greg & Co. said...

She's so cute! That's great that she's a good baby. Good luck with the weight loss. My goal for this pregnancy is not to gain a million pounds like I usually do. We'll see though, not doing so great thus far.

Chelece said...

I can't believe that she is standing. That is amazing!

Renee said...

She's growing up so quickly! Just beautiful! Keep me posted on your weight loss strategies. I have a similar goal. I'm hoping you'll inspire me. :o)

Caverly Smith said...

You go girl! You can TOTALLY do it! I kind of wish Cam's life was a little less eventful. Hahaha