Thursday, May 7, 2009

Food Storage

We have been told so many times how we need a food storage, and how we need to be prepared. I have always thought this was a great idea and my Mom is a great example in this area, you should see the food storage she has! Chad and I have a little bit of a food storage, but it needs some work. I am a little over whelmed with it all when I try to plan out what I am going to need for a 3 month storage let alone a year supply. I have been feeling lately that it is a real necessity for me to put some effort into it though.

So, the point for this post... maybe this is old news to most of you, but I found this website dedicated to food storage. I think it is going to really help keep me organized and not so over whelmed. It is foodstoragemadeeasy.net It has spreadsheet and videos to walk you though the process. I have found it quite helpful. I just thought I would share this with you.

2 comments:

Channynba said...

Oscar and I have been totally doing our food storage....we have exactly 3 months worth and a little more...we are working on it every time we go to the store.

Robyn said...

I love this website...make it seem so more doable. Thanks!