Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentines and a new baby!!

So I will start off with the more exciting news. Logan and Katrina (my bro and sis in law) welcomed a baby girl on Saturday. Eva Morgan Quist was born at 10:53 pm Feb 21, 2009. She was 7lb 15". She has a ton of hair and looks just like her mommy!! We went to visit them after church yesterday and other than being very tired they are all doing great! Eva is already a daddy's girl! I am excited to be an aunt to 3 beautiful girls! Hopefully Melissa, another one of my in laws (who was due yesterday) will have a little boy so I can have a nephew to spoil too!






Congratulations Logan and Katrina! The pictures are dark cause i didn't want to use a flash! But look at all the dark hair!


So Valentines day was nice and relaxing...I know it was like a week ago but I thought I would post since I have some pictures.
Chad and I just spent the day at home together. Well, actually Chad went and played squash in the morning, which gave me time to finish making him a card. But the afternoon and evening we ordered some food, watched movies and had a little chocolate fondue. It was fun!




So yesterday we had Chad's Brother Brant and his family over for dinner. They have 2 girls, Calla and Reese who are very helpful in showing me how not child proof my apartment is!
It was great to have them over though!

We made some cookies after dinner for dessert...Reese really enjoyed herself!



We haven't been up to a whole lot, Chad is back to work today. He just finished a block of school for his apprenticeship. It will be nice to have some money again. He goes back again in May.
I am really quite jealous of people in school! I miss it a lot! If only it didn't cost so much I would be back there in a second!
Well, I hope you all have a great week.



5 comments:

The Super Seven said...

Sounds like Valentines was a fun day!! Eva is a cutie pie, I've been waiting to see some pictures of her,I can't get over the head of hair....my babies are always bald.....hopefully Melissa's baby arrives soon, I'm quite anxious to see what she is going to have!!!

Anonymous said...

Eva is very cute! I have that same blanket too!. I also have bald babies so it seems so strange to me that babies can actually have hair, so cute!

Julia said...

man, so my blogger updater so doesnt work. it didnt say you recently posted, but then i noticed it said you did, but like i dont know how to explain it, but it doesnt work.
i am glad that i found it tho.
thanks for the picture of eva.
and glad your vday was fun. we should have a fondue party again soon.

Channynba said...

Congrats on being a new aunt and uncle. She is beautiful.

The Bing's said...

Oh my goodness i thought I had commented... congratulations to the whole family a new baby for logan and katrina and a new niece for you... she is a beauty and I'm so glad you showed me the picture at the movies the other night. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Valentines day, and could you be the coolest aunt making cookies with the kids for desert, what a fun idea!!! Can't wait to see pic's of the new nephew!