Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We're Moving!

Yay...I am so excited! In my life right now the 2 things that are torns in my side are: my apartment and my job. We live in a small apartment where are neighbors scream and yell all day long and I dont feel very safe so I have had enough! Chad and I found a very nice 2 bedroom apartment with 1 and a half bathrooms, a huge kitchen and lots of space. It is on Farnham gate Rd. I am just so happy. We get to move in for May 1st. It is happening really fast. We just started looking like a week ago and now we have to move in a month! We are going to sign the lease tonight, so if she lets me take some pictures I might post some but if not we will have to wait a month. Krisiti...how good did it feel to move out of 200 willett? I cant wait!! So now all i have to do is find a different job!






This is the Layout. There are a few differences like....we dont have a deck and livingroom is a little bigger. Also the laundry room is just the hookups we will use it as a storage space for now.

So this month is turning out to be pretty stressful! Moving, my little sister is leaving for her mission so we are trying to see her as much as we can, and I am helping with the Stake Adult dance on the 26th (which is going to be awesome so everyone has to come!). Plus other little things like last night i drove to bridgewater to scope out the place Mallory and Jake are getting married to help Mallory get some ideas.

I would tell you about my weekend, but I can for the life of me remember what I did...how bad is that! It is only tuesday! Oh...i do remember on Sunday I needed to print off something and my stupid printer is out of ink, so I imposed on Amber Palmer...I just love her! Chad and I ended up hanging out there for about 2 hours. They are a fun couple!

Oh, and I had my neices' Calla and Reese come over for a few hours on Saturday and realized how not child proof my place is! It's a good thing we aren't expecting kids soon...i need to work on that! Other than that my weekend is unknown! I'm sure I had fun though! I can almost be guarenteed that if i am not at work I am having fun! (I guess there are exceptions...like packing)

Bye for now....hopefully pictures later!

13 comments:

The Bing's said...

WOW...congratulations...that's SUPER exciting...and I cannot wait to see pictures of your new place! How far is it from me now??? You'll have to keep us all updated on Mallory's wedding plans...I just love weddings!!! I need a sister or sister-in-law to get married so I can have that fun!! Congrats again so happy for you guys....if you need any help moving or anything let me know!!

The Super Seven said...

That's awesome that you guys are getting a new place. The layout looks like it will be really nice, I can't wait to see some pictures. I look forward to the day we move just so I can throw out more crap. I seem to have a problem getting rid of junk......hope all else is well with you guys!!! We should hang out soon!!!

Kristi Drennan said...

Well that's soo exciting to move! I think Matt and I were looking at the same place you're moving too when we found out that he was getting into the RCMP. What can I say about Willet...hmmm well Matt had a LOT of fun there dealing with all the craziness but I for one don't miss the mold and I don't miss the "we'll get to that" and they never got to it. I also don't miss the guy that kept breaking into the apartment above us and would climb up our balcony, and climb up on a ladder proped up against our bedroom window. That guy was a little scared when Matt got out there! Good luck with the move...you'll have to post pictures of the new pad!

Keah and Michael O'Hearon said...

Sounds like a busy, busy time, but super exciting as well.....sounds like it will be way better to move to your new place! I can't wait to see some pics of the new place! And aren't you super excited that Mallory and Jakey are getting married, I can't wait, if you need any help I'm around, I think Mallory is gonna move in with Michael and I for a bit before the wedding, if she gets a job down here, so excited!

Anonymous said...

The apartment layout looks great! That's awesome that one thorn will be out of your side. Sounds like it's going to be a crazy few months for you guys for awhile! Good luck with everything

Julia said...

oh, i hope you get some pictures, i am excited to see the place. you really do deserve to live in a place you dont hate!
now for your job....

Anonymous said...

That is great news!!! Not only are you moving out of the scary building, but you're moving closer to us! We need to get our act together and hang out again, once you've settled.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Channynba said...

Thats awesome on your big move...I and understand and believe that the feeling of moving out of 200 willet will be one you will a long and distant memory. That place is nasty.
Hope that you remember your weekend...I am sure it was fun, what ever it was that you did. ahahhahahaha.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura Dunford said...

haha ashley, you may be jealous of my trip but i'm a little jealous and loveee the floor plan for your new apartment. not that living at home is a bad thing for me right now, but sometimes i just want my own place and your new apt looks awesome!! congrats on that good find :)

Laura- with an italian accent said...

your apartment looks awesome.. too bad i'll never see it in realy life.. haha you guys move every year atleast lol.. so i'll miss an apartment and a half lol