Sunday, June 10, 2007

BBQ weekend

Hello All...I hope eveyone is enjoying their sunny (with cloudy periods) sunday. Well, that's what it is like in Halifax anyway. This weekend was pretty good. Chad and I got to move some funiture for Brant and Melissa this wekend. They got a bunch of awesome stuff from some people in their ward who are moving. Kinda jealous of the leather couch and love seat. I'll get over it soon i'm sure. Then later that night Julia and I finally got to spend some long awaited time together catching up. There is nothing like some good girl talk over a frozen hot chocolate at second cup.


Then on Saturday I had to go into work for a little in the morning, but was finished up at about 12. Chad and I were hoping to head out to Peggy's cove, but we decided to wait and go another day that is a little sunnier and warmer. We had a nice relaxing afternoon. Then we had a bbq with the Binghams. We had tonnes of food. Chicken, Ribs, pasta Salad, Watermelon, and Cherries. It was soo good. I got to hang out with little Rebekah. She is too cute. I have a few pictures of our time together.


Rebekah's before dinner snack.


The Boys out cooking the meat


And of course....the meat. Look at those honkin ribs! Superstore had some good sales!
So it was a good evening, watched movies with the kids and ate too much. Chad and I are babysitting Eric, Jared and Rebekah on Thursday this week. Should be some more fun had, and more pictures I hope. I finally bought a memory card for my camera, 2gb so I have lots of room for pictures!
I am not looking forward to tomorrow...that is the one thing i dont like about sundays...the next day is monday and I have to go back to work. I'll be glad when that is not the case...hope you all had a good weekend!! Bye for now.

4 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Rebekah is getting so big!!! Looks like a good time! The food looked sooooo yummy! Makes my stomach growl!

Beckey said...

Rebekah is so cute, the Bingham's are awesome aren't they? Have fun at work tomorrow, I used to get really moody on Sunday nights before I quit my job. Ask Travis, he HATED Sunday night because he had to put up with me! Sorry you have to go!

Julia said...

oh thanks for the post. i didnt expect one, so that was fun.
we cannot wait so long before the next time we hang out eh? so much to talk about, so little time.
as far as babysitting kiddies...you're not practicing are you? :)

The Bing's said...

A Great surprise to have a post with pictures...that was great and the pictures from the BBQ are making me sooo hungry! looks like you guys had a GREAT weekend!! I agree with you on hating sunday nights...now that I'm working 40 hours it's such a drag when monday comes!!! Thanks for the great post!